This week on The TechCrunch Podcast our host, Managing Editor Darrell Etherington talks with TC’s Amanda Silberling about VidCon and the creator economy coming of age. He also speaks to Aria Alamalhodaei about NASA and Rocket Lab launching a scouting mission for a future orbital moon base. And, as always, you’ll get a rundown of the week’s top news on TechCrunch.
Articles from the episode:
- MrBeast explains YouTube’s algorithm
- Rocket Lab’s CAPSTONE mission to the moon is key to establishing a lunar space station
Other news from the week:
- OK, whose rocket just hit the moon?
- Get hype for the first images from NASA’s James Webb Space Telescope
- Snapchat officially introduces its paid subscription at $3.99 per month
- Tesla lays off nearly 200 Autopilot workers, shutters San Mateo office
This article was originally published on TechCrunch.com. Read More on their website.