This week on the TechCrunch Podcast I talk with Jacquelyn Melinek about the power and pitfalls of crypto communities and Devin Coldewey about why Pornhub’s COO and CEO have unceremoniously stepped down. And as always, you’ll get a rundown of the week’s top news on TechCrunch.
Articles from the episode:
- Crypto’s emphasis on community could lead followers off a cliff
- CEO and COO of Pornhub parent company MindGeek abruptly resign
Other news from the week:
- Twitter to expand into long-form content with upcoming Twitter Notes feature
- FDA orders Juul to stop selling its vaping products in the US
- Meta to roll out new monetization tools on Instagram and Facebook, including a creator marketplace
This article was originally published on TechCrunch.com. Read More on their website.